Florida Homes For Sale
"Sold Sisters" of Magnolia Homestead Realty., LLC is a partnership driven by customer service and life long relationships that do not end at the closing table. We treat each client as if they were family and you will feel the Southern HOUSE-pitality that the South offers when dealing with Ashley Yates, Holly Schmidt, or a member of their team.
The "Sold Sisters" feel that each real estate transaction, big or small, can be a daunting process for both the buyer and seller and have developed a cutting edge, technologically driven strategy ensuring an easy and smooth transaction.
What sets US apart and makes each transaction easy for you?
- Electric Signature Capabilities & Paperless Files
- Live Video Showings for the out-of-town or busy buyers
- We accompany all showings for owner occupied listings, as we can answer any questions other Realtors or Agents may have about your home
- Healthy communication with buyers and sellers is possible with (2) top producing multi-million dollar agents on your side. The "Sold Sisters" closed just under 16 million dollars in real estate in 2018 (numbers are composted of sales in Marion MLS, Out of area, sales performed under another broker, and FSBO)
- "Feedback Friday," where we discuss the current market trends such as new active listings, sold listings, and pending listings in the subdivision and/or areas that your listing is located in as well as touching on all feedback obtained for that week. With a weekly call every Friday from your local expert, you will be ensured that your listing is competitive with nearby listings in addition to discussing future marketing strategies that will almost guarantee a quick sale and experience.
- Obtaining quotes for the most competitive home insurance rates for your new home
- Helping to insure all utilities are transferred for the "Big Day"
- Team of vendors and business professionals ready to help when it's needed. Feel free to reach out for our list of business professionals
- 17 years of combined Real Estate experience
Marion County has seen substantial growth (Chewy's, Fed-Ex, Auto Zone and coming soon Ocala Equestrian Center and downtown Ocala Hilton) in the most recent years with a population increase of 1.78%, property values continue to rise 5.39% (WOW), and the median home sale is averaging $153,275 in 2018. Call us today so we can help navigate YOU in this complex market.
*Percentages and information pulled from Ocala MLS 2018 year to comparison and DataUSA
Call ASHLEY Directly : 352-817-3804
Call HOLLY Directly: 352-362-6030
Stay Connected with us!
Zillow | Instagram | YouTube | LinkedIn | Facebook